A recognition plaque can be a powerful tool to motivate and reward your workforce and increase productivity. As an employee, I understand what it is like to hear, “good job” from your superiors. Those two little words not only cause me to smile while I am working, they motivate me to work hard so I can hear them again. Too often there is a disconnect between the leader and employees. Rather than let that gap grow use a recognition plaque to unite the the team. This, in turn, will lead to greater bottom-line success.
What gets between you the boss, and them, the employees?
- Time: Nothing is better than everyone on your workforce being busy but that doesn’t leave much time for reflection and accolades.
- Multiple Projects: As an employee, I know what it is like to have a never-ending to-do list. As each task gets crossed off, more are added. There is barely any time to sit back and evaluate mini achievements.
- Space: Most likely, you do not have individual interactions with everyone in your company. Their offices may be in a different area or entirely different location. For a variety of reasons, sometimes you just do not get to shake everyone’s hand at the end of the day.
- It’s simple. Perhaps your business has been featured in a publication showcasing your success or maybe you have pictures that can be transformed into a plaque with your logo featured. Either way, we can transform those pieces into a beautiful display piece.
- Unique. Recognition plaques offer you the chance to reach all of your employees in a unique way to say, “Thank you for all that you do!”
- Personalized. Each plaque is created with your needs and style in mind. You can purchase multiple plaques and engrave each one individually with specific employee names and messages.
- Long Lasting. Our recognition plaques are made with the finest materials to ensure they will never fade or yellow. In addition, we offer a life-long guarentee so you can feel confident in our product.