It is wonderful to be featured in a magazine article! To see your name and success spread out over the pages of a publication that anyone can read is an incredible achievement. Unfortunately, over time paper can become damaged and useless- there is a way to make your moment in the press a timeless treasure. Turn your magazine article into a framed magazine plaque. You can choose from our traditional wood look to our new contemporary acrylic Lucinda Series!
Don’t let this happen to your magazine articles!
- Damaged. No matter how carefully you store copies of the magazine, things happen. Water damage and mildew can destroy your article and force you to discard of something you are proud of.
- Lost. Things go missing. Whether it is from changing offices or moving, as time passes articles can disappear.
- Faded. Articles fade over time. They become discolored and yellowed. However, if you have the article professionally framed on a plaque, our laminating technique prevents the article from ever deteriorating.
- Crinkled. Whether you choose to preserve the article in a folder, regular frame or in a drawer; eventually the article will begin to age and crinkle.
- Bravo Balloon: Colleagues can recognize fellow workers’ hard work and contributions by giving them gifts and notes.
- Recognition Game: Develop a game that your employees can play that reinforces the company’s ideals and strengths.
- Team Appreciation: Come up with a clever way to tell your staff that their daily contributions are valued and noticed.