Glassdoor is an employee-focused research firm that provides a close look inside jobs and at the companies offering them. Every year, Glassdoor surveys employees on their satisfaction with their employer in regard to the employers’ ability to help its people achieve work-life balance. Using a 5-point scale, employees voted the following companies as the Top 25 Companies to work for from this standpoint.
Congratulations these companies:
- Mitre—A non-profit organization that manages federally-funded research and development centers.
- North Highland—A global consulting firm that has changed the model of how a consultancy serves its clients.
- Agilent Technologies—The world’s premier measurement company, developing tools and expertise to meet the world’s critical requirements for electronic and bio-analytical measurement.
- SAS—Well-known producers of business analytics software.
- CareerBuilder—The career search engine with more than 1.6 million postings.
- REI—The biggest name in outdoor clothing and equipment.
- National Instruments—Leveraging commercial technologies to deliver customer-defined automation, test, and measurement solutions.
- LinkedIn—The social network that provides the first real online professional networking experience.
- FactSet—Creating desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds to help the world’s best investment professionals outperform.
- United Space Alliance—Managing and conducting space operations work.
- Rackspace Hosting—A well-known leader in hosting and cloud computing.
- Orbitz—The leading online global travel company that uses innovative technologies to enable leisure and business travelers to research and book with ease.
- Novell—Designing and building software that makes people more productive and work environments more secure and easier to manage.
- Sig Susquehanna—A global quantitative trading firm.
- Slalom Consulting—A management consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, WA.
- Discover—Discover Financial offers a wide range of solutions from banking to credit to payments.
- MorningStar—A leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
- Wayfair—Retailer of 5,000 brands of things for the home across all styles and budgets.
- Citrix—Market-leading cloud, networking and virtualization technologies company.
- Hitachi Data Systems—Offering complete storage solutions for enterprises of all sizes.
- Southern California Edison—One of the largest electric utilities in the U.S.
- Bain & Company—Global management consulting firm focused on making companies more valuable.
- Navteq—Creating digital maps and map content that power navigation and location-based services solutions around the world.
- Gore Creative Technologies Worldwide—Global fluoropolymer technology and manufacturing.
- Fluor—A professional services company focused on engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance, as well as project management services.
Preserve Your Award
If you’re among the companies recognized, make sure it’s a recognition you’re able to share with employees for years to come. With custom article mounting from That’s Great News, you can choose the style that fits your personality or brand, and it’s a trophy you’re sure to be proud to place on display.
Try it FREE today. Click below to access our FREE, no-obligation online preview, which will show you just how great your article will look in a custom frame before you even buy.