First of all let’s look at why custom plaques are better than frames. And why preserving an article onto a plaque is far superior to preserving articles than a frame.
Why custom plaques beat framing.
- Framing an article whether in a magazine or newspaper will over time in some form or another begin to deteriorate.
- Frames whether wood or glass are breakable. What I mean is once you receive your frame it can be damaged easily. If not properly placed on the wall it could fall and shatter the glass or break the four pieces of right angle wood that is holding the exposed article together.
- Preserving articles normally is not a frame store specialty. Frame stores are great at taking expensive prints and paintings which are created and designed on different material than what a magazine or newspaper are made out of. Most frame stores and shops are not equipped with the right experience to handle the type of material magazines and newspapers present.
Now let’s look at the alternative to preserving articles by using custom article plaques from That’s Great News. We specialize in mounting and printing onto our plaques magazine and newspaper articles for businesses, sports figures, publishers, restaurants, hobbyists, and families from all over the United States. We offer a way for those featured in a publication to make a lasting impression by preserving and displaying their success. You’ve probably seen our wall displays on some of the best business walls in the country.
Custom Plaques from That’s Great News
- Product/Quality – Every plaque is handcrafted by our designers using the industries latest state-of-the-art equipment. We’ll mount the original article to a the substrate of your choice, beveled, and set with trim according to your preferences.
- Durability – Our plaques are hearty and durable and are great for tradeshows, events, office entranceway’s and can be easily maintained by wiping them down and dusting with a dry cloth.
- Experience – We’ve been professionally creating custom laminated plaques since 2003, so we’ve had over 15 years to perfect our product and our methods. And it’s not just our company with the know-how – over half of our employees have been with our company for over 10 years, so you can be sure you’re getting the best service. When it comes to preserving your good press and achievements, nobody does it better than us.
If you have been featured in a publication newspaper or magazine and are looking to display your newsworthy accomplishment we ask you to try our service as an alternative way to preserve articles. A custom plaque is the proper way to mount and display your good press.