The power of positive newspaper articles is incalculable and there is no better way to showcase them than creating a wall of fame. A wall of fame acts as a memorial to past success as well as a hope for the future. Below, I have illustrated why they work and how to go about creating one.
Why Walls of Fame Work
- Potential and current customers/clients- A wall of fame sings your company’s praises without verbally bragging. Each piece on the wall acts as a persuasive device.
- Employees- Having a wall of fame stands as a symbol of pride for your employees. Employee motivation is imperative for success.
- You- Viewing your achievements in a central location reinforces why you in your position in the first place. It is important for employers to remember how the company started as well as see what it has come to be.
What to Collect
It is important to choose articles, photos, etc. that have special meaning and substance. Rather than just focusing on diplomas and accreditation, include photos and customer testimonials such as:
- Newspaper articles depicting your story and specific accomplishments such as major deals or acquisitions.
- Photographs illustrating important milestones like anniversaries and growth periods.
- Recognition of both individual and company wide achievements.
- Awards that exhibit you and your employees’ abilities.
How to get started
- Collect important pieces that capture the essence of your company and enviroment. Remember you are putting together a portfolio of sorts.
- Establish a blue print of how you want the wall to look. Once you have collected all the pieces, consider the size of the wall space and how each piece will flow together.
- At this point, and to give your Wall of Fame a special look, you can contact us to professionally to laminate your articles and photos along with customizing each nameplate.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your Wall of Fame will serve as a motivational tool for your existing employees and as a selling piece for potential clients.
Click below to get started on your very own wall of fame. Whether you are a company of 10 or 1,000, create a piece you can be proud of.
How would viewing a wall of fame in a buisness affect your opinion of a company? Let us know, below.