A recognition plaque can be a powerful tool to motivate and reward your workforce and increase productivity. As an employee, I understand what it is like to hear, “good job” from your superiors. Those two little words not only cause me to smile while I am working, they motivate me to work hard so I can hear them again. Too often there is a disconnect between the leader and employees. Rather than let that gap grow use a recognition plaque to unite the the team. This, in turn, will lead to greater bottom-line success.
What gets between you the boss, and them, the employees?
- Time: Nothing is better than everyone on your workforce being busy but that doesn’t leave much time for reflection and accolades.
- Multiple Projects: As an employee, I know what it is like to have a never-ending to-do list. As each task gets crossed off, more are added. There is barely any time to sit back and evaluate mini achievements.
- Space: Most likely, you do not have individual interactions with everyone in your company. Their offices may be in a different area or entirely different location. For a variety of reasons, sometimes you just do not get to shake everyone’s hand at the end of the day.
How you the boss can fix these issues with a recognition plaque.
- It’s simple. Perhaps your business has been featured in a publication showcasing your success or maybe you have pictures that can be transformed into a plaque with your logo featured. Either way, we can transform those pieces into a beautiful display piece.
- Unique. Recognition plaques offer you the chance to reach all of your employees in a unique way to say, “Thank you for all that you do!”
- Personalized. Each plaque is created with your needs and style in mind. You can purchase multiple plaques and engrave each one individually with specific employee names and messages.
- Long Lasting. Our recognition plaques are made with the finest materials to ensure they will never fade or yellow. In addition, we offer a life-long guarentee so you can feel confident in our product.
Research shows that employee recognition is scarce. It’s not surprising, then, that productivity increases when positive reinforcement is properly given. In order to create a work environment that recognizes success, the actions start at the top. As the boss it is important to let your employees know that you acknowledge their hard work and are willing to applaud them for it.
Show your team that hard work does lead to success with a recognition plaque by clicking below.
What are some ways you have seen employee recognition? Please share below.